Welcome to ICCCE 2021
2021 The 12th International Conference on Chemistry and
(ICCCE 2021) will be held in Paris, France
during July 18-20, 2021.
ICCCE 2021 is aiming to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of chemistry and chemical engineering to exchange ideas, to present sophisticated research works and to discuss hot topics in the field such as process intensification (supergravity, micro-chemical engineering, plasma and etc.), new chemical materials (membrane material, specialty fiber, specialty rubber and so on), coal or natural gas chemical engineering (raw material to olefin, arene and etc.) and other exciting topics.
ICCCE 2021 is co-organized by Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland. The conference is held annually since 2010 to provide platform for scholars and reseachers from all over the world to exchange ideas.
|Co-organize by||Technical Support by|
After a careful reviewing process, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into Conference Proceedings, which is indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
We sincerely welcome you to submit full paper/abstract to the conference!
- Click the following url and direct you to the submission page: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccce2021
- Enter email address and password to log in iconf system
(Click "Create an account" for new user)
- Fill all the the necessary information in "Paper info" form, upload abstract/paper file(.DOC or .PDF), and then click "Submit" button
- A confirmation letter will be sent to you to inform paper ID and review process within 2 working days.
- For any queries, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Templates: Abstract Template. doc | Full Paper Template. doc
- Minimum length(Full Papers) required: 4 pages
- All submitted articles(Full Papers) should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles(Full Papers) submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions will be rejected.
June 15, 2021
June 25, 2021
July 1, 2021