Submissions are accepted in English ONLY. ICCCE 2021 encourages the following types of proposal submissions:
Abstracts of completed paper, extended abstract or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes. It should not have more than 600 words.
Completed research papers or incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. Completed research work/project or work-in-progress report/proposal: A total of 4 to 6 pages for a paper including all figures, tables, and references.
How to Submit
- Click the following url and direct you to the submission page: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccce2021
- Enter email address and password to log in iconf system
(Click "Create an account" for new user)
- Fill all the the necessary information in "Paper info" form, upload abstract/paper file(.DOC or .PDF), and then click "Submit" button
- A confirmation letter will be sent to you to inform paper ID and review process within 2 working days.
- For any queries, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Templates: Abstract Template. doc | Full Paper Template. doc
- Minimum length(Full Papers) required: 4 pages
- All submitted articles(Full Papers) should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles(Full Papers) submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions will be rejected.
June 15, 2021
June 25, 2021
July 1, 2021
We sincerely welcome you to submit full paper/abstract to the conference!